Who we are
The real estate agency “G. Veronis – E. Lagogiannis “(hereinafter” the Office”), active in real estate trading mainly in Naxos Island for over 20 years, providing high quality services of experienced executives with expertise in the field of Real Estate. Our credibility, responsibility and consistency enhance our customers’ confidence by offering us a competitive market position.
Our Office, in its capacity as controller, recognizes the importance of personal information (“data”) that you trust us and is committed to protecting them in compliance with the current regulatory framework for the protection of personal data by ensuring the confidentiality, processing safety and protecting them against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and all other forms of unlawful processing. In this regard, this update is intended to provide you with information on the collection, storage and general use of your data by our Office as well as your rights under the applicable provisions.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
• Identification data (such as name, VAT, ID)
• Communication data (such as address, phone, email)
• Financial data (such as IBAN, bank account number)
Data Collection Sources
Purposes of Data Processing
Our Office processes only those data that are necessary for the fulfillment of our stated legitimate and specific purposes, and provided that we always have the legal basis required for their processing. Particularly:
Our Office may process your data that is necessary for the establishment and operation of the contractual relationship between us, as indicatively:
• To communicate with you
• To advertise your property for sale
• To show properties for which you have previously shown interest
• To evaluate your property
• To provide advice on the management and / or investment of your property
• For the pricing of our agreed services
Our Office may process your data in compliance with the obligations imposed by the applicable legal and regulatory framework and supervisory requirements as well as the decisions of the authorities or the courts. Also, we may process your data for establishing, exercising or support legal claims before the courts, and all authority.
Our Office may process your data to achieve our legitimate interests and provided these do not exceed the rights and freedoms of visitors to our site, such as, but not limited to:
• To communicate with you to inform you about the use of our services and any new developments in the real estate market
• To conduct studies and surveys to evaluate and improve our services
Our Office may process your data for the purpose of promoting our services and if you have previously given us your consent. Please note that in this case you have the option to withdraw your consent at any time. By withdrawing your consent, we will stop processing your data for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected unless we have another legal basis to do so legally.
How We Share your Information
Our Office may disclose your data other than our affiliates who are responsible for the management of your property and third parties (natural and legal persons), subject to compliance with the duty of confidentiality and confidentiality in all circumstances; and ie:
• Law Firms / Companies
• Technical offices
• Public, municipal, judicial and / or other authorities and bodies.
If contract with our office your data will be kept until they reach the statutory general limitation of claims time, ie for up to five (5) years from the expiration of the contract in any way. If, until the expiry of the above period, judicial proceedings with our Office are in progress, the period of observance of the data will be extended until an irrevocable court order is issued.
In the event of a non-contractual relationship, your data will be retained for up to one (1) year from collection.
In the event of a shorter or longer time for data to be complied with by law or regulation, the above data retention time will be reduced or increased accordingly.
At the end of the retention time, our Office is responsible for the safe destruction and / or deletion of your data.
Data Subject Rights
- Right to access: You may request to receive information on the processing of your data (eg processing purposes, categories of data, recipients, retention period, etc.).
- Right to rectification: You may request to correct or complete your data by submitting the relevant document that justifies your request.
- Right to erasure: You may request the deletion of all or part of your data (if, for example, data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, etc.).
- Right to restriction of processing: You may request that you limit the processing of your data (for example, if your personal data is inaccurate).
- Right to obligation: You may at any time object to the processing of your data carried out in the pursuit of our legitimate interests as outlined above.
- Right to data portability: You may request to give or transfer to any other service provider the data you have provided us.
Please note that the satisfaction of the rights to erasure, restriction and obligation the processing of your data may result in termination of the contract between us if the data are necessary for its execution and operation.
How You Can Exercise Your Rights
If you wish to exercise any of your above mentioned rights you can apply:
- in one of our stores
- to the Telephone Service by calling 22850 29211, daily 9: 00-21: 00
- through our website by filling out the contact form
- by sending email in firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you apply for the exercise of your rights, the Office will respond to your request within one (1) month of submission. This deadline can be extended by up to two (2) months after prior notice, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests processed.
Please note that our response to the above request is free of charge. However, in case your request is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive, or may impose a reasonable fee, informing you about or to refuse to respond to your request.
If you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority:
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Str. 115 23, Athens
Call Center: +30-210 6475600
Fax: +30-210 6475628
Do We Share Your Data out of EU?
The Office may only transmit your data to third countries outside the European Union (EU) in the following limiting cases:
- If the transfer is necessary for the performance of market or sell a property and only involved individuals or legal entities that have expressed an interest.
- If you have been informed specifically and have provided for this purpose your consent absence adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards.
- If the transfer is necessary for establishing, exercising or support legal claims.
The Office does not collect or gain access in any way to special categories (“sensitive”) personal data or data relating to criminal convictions and offenses. Therefore, each (prospective) customer has an obligation to abstain from providing such data relating to the same or third parties. Otherwise, the data will be deleted as soon as we become aware of it. The Office assumes no liability to customers or third parties for any provision and / or processing of such data, due to acts or omissions in breach of the above obligation.
Our Office may periodically amend this update so that it always complies with the legal requirements and the way we conduct our business. If we decide to replace this update or to make very important changes to it, we will notify you through notice on this website. In order to be informed about the most recent version of the update, please check our website www.naxosrealestatepremium.com regularly.
How to Contact Us?
If you have any questions or complaints concerning this update, you may contact us with the following information:
Postal Address: Papavasileiou Str, 84 300 Naxos
Telephone: +30 22850 29211